Wow, can I just say AWESOME! I love the quality the projects cuts and I am very excited for tomorrow. Just a reminder, craft group tomorrow 6-9. See you there.
Hi Billie..Sometimes I wish I could go to all the wards to sign up for all their crafts..I'm Barb from Clovis California (a friend of Tammy Wardle & her mom) My daughter is an Enrichment Leader in Salt Lake, we are crafting all the time!!!I have a blog that I share recipes, crafts, tutorials, & will be selling off the blog & Esty (online craft store) soon. We are having a free giveaway that you might like Feb.13th-Feb17th. It's @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
A Cutie-Pie apron & Vinyl Lettering Plate that says "Kiss the Cook". Stop by & check it out. If you choose to enter..Good luck!! Barb P.S. I'm in Clovis 7th ward.
Hi Billie..Sometimes I wish I could go to all the wards to sign up for all their crafts..I'm Barb from Clovis California (a friend of Tammy Wardle & her mom)
ReplyDeleteMy daughter is an Enrichment Leader in Salt Lake, we are crafting all the time!!!I have a blog that I share recipes, crafts, tutorials, & will be selling off the blog & Esty (online craft store) soon.
We are having a free giveaway that you might like Feb.13th-Feb17th.
It's @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
A Cutie-Pie apron & Vinyl Lettering
Plate that says "Kiss the Cook". Stop by & check it out. If you choose to enter..Good luck!! Barb
P.S. I'm in Clovis 7th ward.